[FM] Political discussion -- can't we take it offline now?

Eric Folkerth ericf at ericfolkerth.com
Thu Aug 19 19:14:44 EDT 2004

On 8/19/04, Richard A. Danca wrote this:

>So...why don't those of you who have strong opinions on this, have at
>it! Please give the rest of us some peace and quiet and take the
>discussion/argument/testosterone-pumping offline.

While I'm one of the ones who LIKES political discussion, this issue
coming up again has caused me to remember to write you about an
interesting little list that I've been a part of for some time, called
"Music, Art, Politics" that is explicitly a place for folks to talk about
how their art and their politics intersect. Political discussion is not
only tolerated, but it's encouraged.

You can read more about it here:

Again, I'm NOT one of those trying to plug up political discussion on
this list, but I'm always for more folks joining the other list too.
Memberships ARE moderated, to avoid the completely rude and arrogant
poster....but there are a lot of interesting viewpoints there.

Eric
Eric's Music site: http://www.ericfolkerth.com
Eric's music @ the iTunes store: http://www.ericfolkerth.com/itunes.htm
"But don't confuse caring for weakness
You can't put that label on me
The truth is my weapon of mass protection
And I believe truth sets you free"
-- Willie Nelson

Eric's wife's campaign site: http://www.dennisegarcia.com